Welcome to My Miniature Menagerie

September 14, 2012

120 Copper Court - Bedroom

Yes, I've been on a roll lately; but this is one of my favorite things to do...decorate! ;)  This is Emma and Jeffrey's sleeping quarters.  I finally got to use this green toile wallpaper I've had around for ages!  The bed is Bespaq, and hand-dressed by me.  The dresser, nightstand, and chair are HOM kits that I assembled and stained to match the bed.  The quilt stand is Heidi Ott...I think.  The little picture is a Steve Hanks piece that I miniaturized and framed; I love his work.  The carpeting is just upholstery yardage that I special ordered and the little rug is another eBay find.  The two larger pictures are Thomas Kincaid; he was so enormously talented.  Again, the draperies were made by me, but these went easier than the living room set.




It looks like someone has made himself comfortable already.  The housekeeper better not find him here!


The french doors lead out to the small terrace that was added on above the living room bay.
 
I imagine I'll add a few extra nick-nacks as I find some that strike my fancy, but for now, the room is finished.  I just love the vintage, coziness of it!

2 comments:

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

Hello
What a fantastic house you have decorated. Your living room and bedroom are stunningly beautiful. You are good for keeping the style you have chosen. Looking forward to see more.
Hugs
Wyrna from A Fairytale come true

Karolyn said...

Beautiful room