Welcome to My Miniature Menagerie

September 15, 2012

120 Copper Court - 2nd Floor Hallway

Just a few simple finishing touches and the hallway was completed in no time.  The only thing I can't figure out what to do with is the alcove under the staircase, next to the window.  I couldn't put anything larger than 2.5" wide and 6" tall in this space.  A GF clock would be nice if one was short enough, but I also have one of those downstairs.  A table with nick-nacks?  Hmmm, dunno.  I'm just stumped.  Maybe Anne will think of something...or Franz, her decorator.  But for now, the hallway is still looking pretty nice.



This is the alcove that needs "something".

3 comments:

Giac said...

That is just beautiful and your work is so precise and wonderful!I think a table with a mirro could look great in the nook...
Hugs,
Giac

Marisa said...

how about a nice plant? or a big palm tree plant?

All Things Mini said...

Thank you! Those are two great ideas!