Welcome to My Miniature Menagerie

August 29, 2012

Camping and Mini's

During a recent camping trip to Soldotna, Alaska, I found the inspiration to do a little mini'ng.  While wandering our campsite, I found on the ground a 9mm bullet casing in really good condition and I thought it would make a great miniature vase.  Surrounded by all sorts of small flora, I decided to make a floral arrangement, and here is what I came up with.  The whole thing is about 1.25 inches tall.
 

The fresh flowers have died by now, but I kept the casing and will use it for a more lasting arrangement in 120 Copper Court.  Speaking of Copper Court, I'm making wonderful progress on the exterior and should have some photos coming pretty soon.  It's really looking fantastic!

2 comments:

ANDA said...

Great idea! So tiny flowers! The attic is wonderful, congratulations!

Giac said...

What a great idea!
It looks lovely!
Allt he best,
Giac