Welcome to My Miniature Menagerie

July 13, 2013

Slowly progressing...

Between both working and going to school full time, my progress on this house is slow at best, but it is making progress.  It is my goal to be finished by next summer, so we will see how that goes.  The photos below are of nothing truly spectacular, but are merely reflective of where I am at.  I am trying to get all the hard to reach aspects of the walls done, before putting them all together permanently, because the house is pretty deep.  The first staircase is in and I have completed my range hood in the kitchen.  So far, I am very pleased with how it is coming along.




2 comments:

Giac said...

You are off to an incredible start! I love the wood detail and the finishes you have done, and the choice of wallpapers is lovely. I really look forward to seeing your project progress.
Big hug,
Giac

Marisa said...

I agree it's really starting to come together well! I love that stairs and the flooring

Hugs
Marisa