Here is the giveaway prize...A replica of the handmade shelf unit I made for the 120 Copper Court kitchen! All items you see in the shelf are included and I've even included a surprise item not shown here. The shelf unit includes an opening vegetable bin. It stands 7 1/4" tall, it's 1 1/4" deep, and 2" wide at it widest point. This unit was specially designed and handmade by me, and it can be yours if you are the winner of this giveaway!
The questions are all based on the 120 Copper Court project and you'll find the answers to them throughout my many blog entries on the project.
Just simply copy and paste the questions into a Word document, type in the answers, save the completed quiz to your computer and send to me via email to email@example.com with "COPPER COURT GIVEAWAY" in the Subject Line.
Deadline for your entry is November 6th at midnight.
The winner will be the person with the most questions answered correctly. In the event of a tie, the names of the entrants will be put into a bowl and the winner drawn. Only one entry per person.
The winner will be announced and the prize shipped once I have the winners address. GOOD LUCK!!
And here are the questions:
1. What style home inspired this project?
2. What stain colors did I use for the parquet flooring in the living room?
3. What holiday weekend did I spend working on the foyer of the dollhouse and what was the most challenging aspect of finishing the foyer?
4. What two rooms weren’t large enough for me and caused me to bash the kit?
5. What was the one thing that was disappointing to me regarding the staircase that goes from the first to second floors?
6. How many individual pieces make up the parquet flooring in the living room?
7. What did I use to create the hearth for the fireplace?
8. What is the name of Anne Kennicott’s decorator?
9. What was the one aspect of building this dollhouse that I thought I’d never get to?
10. How come the third floor room took so much longer to finish than the rest of the rooms in the house?
11. Name at least three places, inside and/or out, where copper accents were used.
12. Why did it take me so long to show pictures of the 2nd floor hallway?
13. What got sacrificed when I put in the bedroom balcony and door?
14. What room got a major “do over” and why?
15. What theme was used in the nursery?
16. In what month and year did I officially start this project?
17. What furniture kit did I bash into a kitchen sink?
18. How many House of Miniatures furniture kits were assembled and used inside this project?
19. What is my favorite part of the bath room? .
20. What was the delay in the final finishing touches of the house?