Welcome to My Miniature Menagerie

February 21, 2009

More work is done...

Here are several more pictures of the last two days of work to the left side of my office. I've finished the stonework on the walls, the ceiling is finished, the floor done, and the second wall light added. I'm going to be varnishing the floor once the right side of the room has its floor in so that I can do both rooms at the same time for a better finish. I just love the 'ambience' of this room! Oh how I wish I was small enough to live in it. The cabinet is by Bespaq and will hold many a treasure soon. I think I'm going to give it a bit darker shade of stain tho; maybe. On the left wall, in front of the door will be Baby Bee's honey still and where all her honey goods are manufactured. And, eventually, there will be metal hinges on the door and a door latch.




1 comment:

Noni The Oz GSOLFOT said...

Disgusting! Awful! Shouldnt be allowed! The standard of your work is so high it puts people off wanting to make anything, and sends them back to their beds! Shouldnt be allowed I say! Of course as you are a GSOLFOT member we dont expect anything less ;)