Welcome to My Miniature Menagerie

September 02, 2013

Two more rooms...

The bedroom and bathroom are now complete.  I wasn't so sure at first about the wallpapered accent wall in the bedroom, but I am finding that I really like it.  And the paint color on the wall looks a lot brighter yellow when the lights are turned on than when they are off.  It actually is almost a direct match for the background color of the wallpaper.  I am also thrilled with how the bathroom has turned out.  I flipped the wall sconces upside down for a more unique look.



2 comments:

elizabeth s said...

Hi Marie! Your rooms are quite lovely and I especially like the wall treatment of the bathroom. It is difficult to fully appreciate the bedroom wallpaper because of the photo but I am sure that your choice has been a good one. You appear to have a good eye for color!

elizabeth

Marisa said...

I like them and I like how you flipped the wall sconses :)