Welcome to My Miniature Menagerie

September 29, 2013

First kitchen photo

I still have a ton of work left to do in this room, but I just had to show a picture of the Elf Miniatures kitchen stove kit that I just finished.  While 90% of the house will be filled with country antiques, the owner of this cottage, Anne, is a chef at heart and she has insisted on a more modern kitchen; at least as far as her appliances go.  It took me an entire week to make the stove and I love how it turned out.  I have a little spice shelf that will go above it on the wall.


4 comments:

Indy_Poppy said...

I love your stove, what a great kit. All chef's need a fantastic stove....even mini ones.

Marisa said...

I like how it turned out and your floor is fab! did you use midwax on it? it's very shiney.

Hugs
Marisa

Josje said...

That's a great looking stove! I quite like mixing modern design with antiques. Your kitchen will look great!

Heidi said...

I love that chef's stove! Didn't know you could do it as a kit