May 18, 2012

120 Copper Court - Kitchen Sink

I had fun the past few days bashing a House of Miniatures cabinet kit into a sink cabinet.  Take a looksee here!  I'm just loving it and it looks fantastic in the kitchen with the rest of my goodies (couldn't resist putting a few pieces in to see how things would look).  I'll post a picture of the entire kitchen before too long, but wanted to get this up.

Here's what the kit is originally meant to look like:

And here's what I did:


Bashing furniture is as much fun as bashing a dollhouse; go figure!

8 comments:

Teresa said...

That is so cool!!

Josje said...

Great bashing! I look forward to seeing the rest of the kitchen.

Ara said...

That's amazing! You can barely recognize that its the same piece! Love it! -Ara

All Things Mini said...

Thanks everyone! I am so thrilled with it.

Ascension said...

Fantastico, me encanta.
besitos ascension

Cate and David said...

You clever girl! I'm trying to remember if I have anything that I could bash like that for the casa's kitchen sink! :D

All Things Mini said...

Thanks Cate! I'm sure you can find something, as creative as you are!

Sandra from Sydney said...

Aren't House of Miniatures kits great in their way? You've done a really good job of adapting this one to a sink cabinet - you'd never guess it's origins. Looks terrific. Hugs, Sandie